Herbal Tea Gift Box
Precio de venta
My herbal tea sampler set is a fun way to try 8 delicious herbal teas from my collection of hand blended loose leaf teas. The gift set has a nice variety of flavors and comes with a beaded tea ball infuser for a total tea experience. Packed in an 8.25" by 8" by 1.75" wood cigar box, it makes a special gift for any tea lover! Ideal too for corporate gifts!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- 8 hand blended loose leaf teas in 2-3/8" by 1-3/8" clear top food grade metal tins, 1/2-2 ounces each depending on flavor. Descriptions below.
- Tea ball infuser with beautiful blue green and silver-tone beads and tea bag charm.
- Packaged in an unfinished pine wood cigar gift box with metal clasp, and includes instructions for brewing.
* PEPPERMINT FLORAL- refreshing peppermint is blended with sweet rose hips, passion flower, and rose, cornflower, and calendula petals for a bright and flowery tea.
* BERRY HIBISCUS- a beautiful mix of elderberries, rose hips, and hibiscus to be enjoyed hot or iced.
* CHAMOMILE MINT- perfect for after a meal, it combines the digestive properties of peppermint with the relaxation of chamomile.
* CHOCOLATE CHAI- red rooibos tea is rich in essential minerals and makes a decadent chocolate treat when blended with ginger, green cardamom pods, chocolate chips, and chocolate flavoring.
* CINNAMON APRICOT- a lovely blend of dried apricot pieces, marigold petals, and cinnamon, it's a sweet fruity mix, perfect as an after dinner tea or iced in warm weather.
* ROSE PETAL- high in the important antioxidant vitamin C to help boost your immune system, has anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, can help soothe digestive issues, and has a lovely aroma and flavor.
* RELAXING BEDTIME- a soothing, calming blend of chamomile, passionflower herb, lavender, and rose petal that is as beautiful as it is delicious.
* INVIGORATING HERBAL- an interesting mix of herbs, roots, and seeds to invigorate and stimulate with flavors of licorice and peppermint and slight taste of maple, made from fennel seeds, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds, licorice root, and peppermint leaf.